Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Braves Fan

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

Since I was a little boy, I have enjoyed watching baseball games. My dad used to take me to the Braves games at Fulton County stadium, and I even remember missing school when I was in the first grade to go to downtown Atlanta to watch the Braves parade when they were in the World Series. I would look at all of the baseball scores in the sports section of the Sunday papers each week. My dad’s influence through the years helped to mold me into the huge Braves fan I am today. These days, I love watching the Braves play on TV. I looked on DIRECTStarTv.com to find a sports package so that I could watch as many Braves games as possible. There’s nothing better than relaxing on a Sunday afternoon and watching the Braves play while my wife and kids nap. My dad and I still go to a few games each season, but during several games I have him over to our house to watch the games. It always brings back memories of the games we went to when I was little. I hope that someday when my son is a little older, that I can take him to some Braves games to make some memories like the ones I have with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment