Saturday, July 23, 2011

Warmer Climate for Us!

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

When my husband suggested we move to a warmer climate I thought that was a great idea – how about Florida? Nope, turn out he had Texas in mind! I had no idea I would love it so much here and I would have been more excited when he suggested it if I had known at the time. We found a house pretty quickly which was great and even went to www.Texaselectricityproviders.com like our new neighbors suggested. We got Sarah signed up for school and I even found a part time job at the library which has done wonders for our income level! It’s always nice and hot here and the food is great, too (who knew I liked barbeque so much!?) and the people just couldn’t be any nicer. I sure wish we had thought to do this sooner and I’m so happy the whole family loves it just as much as I do – sometimes things work out the way they’re supposed to in the long run, is what I’ve learned throughout my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment