Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Opinionated NFL Fan

Posted by Noble Stephens

It's Monday night in the fall or winter. What do you have planned? Is it to go for a walk around the block? Will you go out to dinner and enjoy a nice meal? Will you go to the gym to workout a little? Are you going to rent a movie? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might as well stop reading now. This would mean that you're not an NFL fan. And I simply cannot relate to people who don't enjoy the NFL. I mean, what goes through your mind? How can you not enjoy a game between two teams that are in the national spotlight, attempting to prove to the country that they might be in the Super Bowl by the end of the year? This is what Monday Night Football is all about for players. You know that, don't you? It's all about earning respect. If they win, they're big dogs. If they lose, they're chumps. Monday Night Football holds a lot more weight than a regular Sunday afternoon game. This must be understood. It's also why I will watch Monday Night Football on Free on Demand on my directtv specials no matter what. If something comes up at work, I'll watch it when I get home. And I will not let anyone tell me the score beforehand. Now you know the importance of Monday Night Football. Its something anyone can and should get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment