Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Transfer student

Contribution by Paula Gonzales

Today is my first day of college. Well, my first day of college at this college. This will be the third college I have attended. I don’t know what my problem is. I just can’t find a place that seems to fit with me. The past two places have been terrible fits. I am very hopeful about this one. I moved into my new apartment a few weeks ago and learned my way around a little before school started. Everything so far is off to a great start. I love my apartment. The move in and installations went smoothly. I was able to find a great electricity provider from Texas Electricity Providers. The view from my apartment is wonderful and the complex seems to be very popular. I was worried about choosing the right apartment. Having just transferred here, I didn’t know if I was picking a popular complex or an unpopular one. So far it appears to have been a good choice and so far I already like the school more. Fingers crossed this will be the school for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment