Thursday, September 16, 2010

Going Fishing

I appreciate the guest post, Ricky Mcguire.

So, would you like to know how much I love to go fishing? Fishing is very relaxing in Savannah, Georgia. Savannah is located about 350 miles southeast of Atlanta, Georgia. In Savannah, you have to purchase a permit in order to fish legally. There are many places to go fishing in this area due the coastal waters that surrounds the city.

My best fishing spot is Lazaretto Creek Marina and we go fishing in this area once a month. Lazaretto Creek is located on U.S. Highway 80 leading from Savannah, GA to Tybee Island, GA. The area is very close to the ocean and you can go deep sea fishing from this marina. Sometimes I am in a rush to go, but I always remember to set my house alarm system before I go fishing.

When I venture out on my fishing trip, my dog Rex is going fishing with me all the time. Most of the time, we know when the fish are biting because Rex begins to bark and bark. Then, he wags his tail and then I pull and pull until we get the fish into the boat. We catch a lot of fish in this fishing hole.

Yes, this is a fun spot to go fishing but we have watch for those dolphins because they will steal our fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment