Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Book Blog

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

I thought it was time to put up a blog that related to my business website. My site sells rare and antique books across the country, but there is actually a lot of news published about my industry. I thought my clients would appreciate a centralized place for all that information and I was just dying to have a place to discuss my books.

I did some research on www.DomainNames.com and found a great package for my blog. I already knew my way around HTML code so I just slapped the site up myself using a Wordpress theme! Since then, I’ve been trying to post at least once a week, usually about something going on in the industry. For example, last month there was a conference I attended so I gave my readers the highlights. I also like to post news about the new books in my store including the First Edition Moby Dick I just got in stock! My customers like the site and I’m (excuse the pun) an open book!

No comments:

Post a Comment