Friday, May 27, 2011

Demetrius Goode Transfers to North Alabama

As was reported by several media outlets earlier in the week, former Alabama running back Demetrius Goode has transferred to the University of North Alabama.

The Goode transfer to UNA was confirmed by North Alabama head football coach Terry Bowden on Monday.

According to NCAA rules, Goode, who will be a senior in 2011, can play immediately due to the fact he is transferring to a Division II football program.

Through a social media outlet Goode expressed his gratitude to the University of Alabama.

"I would like to thank my Alabama family for the greatest journey of my life," Goode noted. "I have learned many things and matured in many ways but everyday brings about change. Sometimes you have to move on to do better in life. I will be moving to North Alabama for football. RTR forever in my heart, the champion Tide, the fans that I will always love and never forget. I thank ya'll for the support: ROLL TIDE ROLL. For life."

Stay Steady Functional Chewing Gum

No comments:

Post a Comment