Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tailgating Still Fun After All These Years

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

Tailgating is something almost every family I think has done once or twice in their lifetime. My family though is a tailgating family that enjoys all aspects of it. Most of the time people associate tailgating with just sporting events. I have been to college and pro football games and those have been some of the best tailgating parties I have been associated with. Meeting family and friends to enjoy company and talking about sports cannot be beat. Tailgating combines food, fun, and a happy atmosphere that cannot be beat.

Besides great company tailgating also lets you try new food and recipes that others bring. Many times you will taste something that is just unbelievable and you will be able to get the recipe for it. This is one of the things I really enjoy about tailgating. Before leaving home to go tailgating I set my home security alarm installed by ADT milwaukee WI. Tailgating has really grown over the years and meeting new people is part of the enjoyment. Sometimes even some of the players stop by to check out the food and meet people. It does not happen often, but it has. All part of the fun called tailgating at your favorite sporting events.

No comments:

Post a Comment