Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS and THANK YOU!

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Since the month of September this site has grown by leaps and bounds, and that would certainly not be possible without the support of loyal visitors and fans of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

I have several friends who frequent this site, but most of my support comes from people I’ve never met, and probably never will meet. The fact that so many outsiders have complimented my work via Twitter and Facebook messages has been very much appreciated.

In two weeks the Alabama Crimson Tide will play for the national championship, and covering the team via this site has been a personal thrill for me! I hope I’ve supplied everyone with the best information achievable, while also providing the best insight and detail possible.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Many people have told me they come to this very site when they’re looking for the latest news on Alabama football. To all the people who look to this “simple” blog for ‘Bama football information…I say thank you!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to providing more exciting updates on University of Alabama football as we head for Pasadena!

This is a wonderful time to be a fan of Alabama football, and I hope the best “night”…is just around the corner!

Merry Christmas and ROLL TIDE!

~Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment